There is a main "tube" from each the HVAC units (shown here) with smaller tubes that branch off into each of the rooms.
Intake and exhaust grills will be placed where each of the tubes "joins" a room. Placement of these needs to be exact because the positions are carefully coordinated with lighting and fire sprinkler placement.
The construction crew also started drywalling the lobby. Look how high those ceilings are going to be! Love our 12-foot ceiling.
I also noticed that the electrical outlets were in place.
At the next site meeting, we'll review the height and placement of all of the outlets and wall switches. This is just one example of how detailed our project is! Everything has been thought out to the umpteenth degree ... all to create a luxurious, custom space for our patients! Until next time....
You might also like to:
- Read the next post in this series - "Day 7 - Drywall, Insulation & Electrical"
- Start at the beginning - read the first post where we announced our move!
- Go back to Day 1 of construction.
- Get the details about our grand opening party on March 27!
- Get these updates in your inbox!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.