Keep in mind that the reception area has 12-foot ceilings, so you can imagine how long these strips of wood are!
Not all of it is the crown molding. The pieces along the wall to the right are wood for the assistant station, which is starting to be built this week.
Today, the swing doors were also installed. Here is the one that goes from the reception area to the hallway:
This door is the only one that will be painted. The rest of the doors will be hand-stained an espresso brown color. Several of the doors, including the one pictured, will have frosted glass inserts.
I'm really excited to see the doors getting installed! I can't wait to see the progress on the assistant station!
Until next time...
You might also like to:
- Read the next post in this series - "Day 68 - Artwork and Accessories"
- Start at the beginning - read the first post where we announced our move!
- Go back to Day 1 of construction.
- Get the details about our grand opening party on March 27!
- Get these updates in your inbox!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.