Search Our Site:
- Home Page
- Consultations - what consultations are and how to schedule one
- About Us
- Contact Us - hours of operation, locations, phone number and social media links
- Driving Directions - Directions to our office in 4S Ranch, San Diego, CA.
- Dr. Sirius K. Yoo - the bio of our double board-certified facial plastic surgeon
- The SKY Team - the bios of our team of professionals
- Our Blog - educational posts about the services we specialize in as well as behind-the-scenes news about the SKY Team.
- Testimonials - what our patients are saying about their SKY experience.
- Common Questions - Dr. Yoo answers patients' questions about cosmetic surgery and procedures.
- Rhinoplasty - nose surgery
- Facelift - rhytidectomy; one of the most effective cosmetic surgeries available for "turning back the clock" on aging
- Blepharoplasty - eyelid surgery
- Brow Lift - forehead lift; raises sagging eyebrows and tightens the forehead area
- Endoscopic Forehead Procedures - "Scarless" removal of forehead masses including lipomas and osteomas.
- Facial Contouring - Facial bone contouring to reshape the face, including malar reduction, forehead reduction or augmentation, mandibular angle reduction and facial feminization.
- Mohs Reconstruction - Repair of the defects that result from skin cancer removed via Mohs surgery.
- Mole Removal - Removal of moles and other conspicuous benign skin lesions to restore natural contour, texture and coloration.
- Otoplasty - Ear reshaping; surgery to improve the shape, proportion and placement of the ear.
- Reconstructive Surgery - Surgery to restore natural function or to reconstruct key facial features following trauma or a disfiguring disease process.
- Scar Revision - Surgery to "hide" facial scars or make them less conspicuous.
- Botox & Fillers - smooth wrinkles, restore volume and provide a more youthful appearance
- Chemical peels - Help improve your skin's coloration and texture. At SKY, we offer both the TCA peel and the Jessner peel.
- Kybella - The first and only non-surgical solution to submental fullness ("double chin") that is FDA-approved.
- Laser Facelift - the next best thing to a facelift; tightens the neck and jawline without surgery
- IPL & Laser TreatmentsHelps remove sun damage, freckling, age spots, and redness, improving the tone and texture of your skin.
- Skin Care - the foundation to aging beautifully
Recent Blog Posts:
Congratulations to our very own Dr. Sirius K. Yoo for running the San Dieguito Half Marathon this past Sunday (yes, on Valentine’s Day)! The race was a fundraiser for community service projects and local charitable causes. A historic race, the San Dieguito Half Marathon is one of America’s oldest half marathons now in its 48th year.
The Kardashian isn’t the only family you should keep up with! Introducing Juvederm, the famous family of fillers that includes Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, and Juvederm Voluma. Being some of the most popular fillers, we think it’s important for our readers to get to know this family a little bit better.
After months of research, you've finally decided to go through with elective surgery. This tends to be the stage when patients become most nervous because they don't know what to expect. It's normal to feel nervous! Read your pre-op packet closely and make a list of any questions you have so that you can ask your surgeon at your pre-op appointment. Also, keep in mind the top 5 things to expect after plastic surgery, listed below. We've included a special focus on facial plastic surgery (our specialty) as well as some of our best insider tips to help speed up the recovery process.