It’s true what they say: age really is just a number. But that can be tough to accept when the way you look on the outside no longer reflects how young you feel on the inside.
Cosmetic surgeries are outpatient operations (you go home the same day) that can make a significant impact on how you look and feel. The results from facial plastic surgery are permanent. Surgery won't stop you from aging, but it can "set the clock back" an average of 10-15 years.
In addition to cosmetic surgery, we also specialize in facial reconstructive surgery. Reconstructive surgery is different than cosmetic surgery in that its primary purpose is to restore natural function or to reconstruct key facial features following trauma or a disfiguring disease process.
Our Accredited Surgery Center
We are proud to offer an onsite surgery center, which means your surgery will be in our calming, spa-like environment. Our surgery center is fully accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality (IMQ). Accreditation demonstrates our dedication to patient safety and continued excellence in care. Learn more.
- Rhinoplasty - Reshapes the nose to be more aesthetically appealing. Can also reshape the structure of the nose to allow more comfortable breathing.
- Facelift - Elevates sagging facial tissues by tightening a fibromuscular layer below the skin. Makes the jawline and neck appear youthful and toned.
- Blepharoplasty - Eyelid surgery. Removes skin, fat, and, if necessary, muscle to reshape and rejuvenate the upper and lower eyelids.
- Brow Lift - Elevates a sagging brow back to its youthful position.
- Endoscopic Forehead Procedures - "Scarless" removal of forehead masses including lipomas and osteomas.
- Facial Contouring - Facial bone contouring to reshape the face, including malar reduction, forehead reduction or augmentation, mandibular angle reduction and facial feminization.
- Mohs Reconstruction - Repair of the defects that result from skin cancer removed via Mohs surgery.
- Mole Removal - Removal of moles and other conspicuous benign skin lesions to restore natural contour, texture and coloration.
- Otoplasty - Ear reshaping; surgery to improve the shape, proportion and placement of the ear.
- Reconstructive Surgery - Surgery to restore natural function or to reconstruct key facial features following trauma or a disfiguring disease process.
- Scar Revision - Surgery to "hide" facial scars or make them less conspicuous.
There is really no alternative to facial plastic surgery. The results from surgery are comprehensive in that they are longer lasting and often more impressive than noninvasive techniques. For rejuvenation procedures, a more youthful and healthy appearance is achieved by excising and tightening soft tissue under the skin through an incision near or within the hairline. For nasal surgery, Dr. Yoo specializes in both primary and revision rhinoplasty. He is one of only a few local surgeons able to offer advanced techniques including reconstruction rib rhinoplasty.
Cosmetic surgery usually requires anesthesia. Therefore, patients must be in relatively good health. As with any surgery, patients should plan for the necessary recovery time. Depending on the type of surgery, this may include staying home from work for a week or more.
For all of our surgical procedures, Dr. Yoo requests follow-up visits at the one week, one month, three months, six months, and one year marks. There is, of course, no charge for follow-up visits. They give both you and Dr. Yoo a chance to review and discuss the healing process.
Not sure you're ready for surgery? Consider a little beauty boost.