"Starting in the late teens, each decade of a person's life has specific skin care measures that should be followed to mitigate the signs of aging," explains Dr. Yoo. "I work closely with each patient to develop a long-term treatment plan uniquely customized to their skin type, facial structure and aesthetic desires."
You may not be at the point where surgery is needed or recommended. But, you can certainly jumpstart your anti-aging efforts with one of our "foundational" treatments or procedures.
Botox & Fillers
Smooth wrinkles, restore volume and provide a more youthful appearance.
- Botox - Provides controlled weakening of the muscles around the eyes and forehead.
- Belotero – Fills fine lines around the lips and eyes.
- Juvéderm XC Ultra - Plumps up lips and cheeks; fills heavy lines around the mouth and nose; reduces the appearance of tired eyes.
- Radiesse / Voluma / Sculptra – Provides facial volume where needed; fills deeper, more established wrinkles.
Chemical peels help improve your skin's coloration and texture. At SKY, we offer both the TCA peel and the Jessner peel.
Dissolve your double chin! The first and only non-surgical solution to submental fullness that is FDA-approved.
Take years off without the downtime of surgery.
The next best thing to a facelift. This revolutionary procedure smooths out wrinkles and restores tone and firmness to your jawline and neck using sophisticated laser technology —with dramatic results.
Helps remove sun damage, freckling, age spots, and redness, improving the tone and texture of your skin.
The foundation to aging beautifully.
SKY carries a complete line of Revision Skincare products, which represent the furthest advancements in scientific skincare. Revision uses only the purest, most efficacious ingredients and was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing the skin’s appearance and reducing signs of aging.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Yoo. Call (858) 381-4801 today.
Non-surgical procedures are often performed in the comfort of our office without IV or general anesthesia. Local anesthesia may be used. They are minimally invasive, often requiring nothing more than a needle injection. This results in minor recovery time. The results can last anywhere from three months to two years, depending on the procedure.
Good candidates for our non-surgical procedures may include:
- Patients who are seeking cosmetic improvements, but are apprehensive of surgery.
- Patients with health problems that would preclude anesthesia.
- Patients who are looking for a preventative measure to the signs of aging.
The results are often not as comprehensive or as permanent as surgical procedures.