Search Our Site:
- Home Page
- Consultations - what consultations are and how to schedule one
- About Us
- Contact Us - hours of operation, locations, phone number and social media links
- Driving Directions - Directions to our office in 4S Ranch, San Diego, CA.
- Dr. Sirius K. Yoo - the bio of our double board-certified facial plastic surgeon
- The SKY Team - the bios of our team of professionals
- Our Blog - educational posts about the services we specialize in as well as behind-the-scenes news about the SKY Team.
- Testimonials - what our patients are saying about their SKY experience.
- Common Questions - Dr. Yoo answers patients' questions about cosmetic surgery and procedures.
- Rhinoplasty - nose surgery
- Facelift - rhytidectomy; one of the most effective cosmetic surgeries available for "turning back the clock" on aging
- Blepharoplasty - eyelid surgery
- Brow Lift - forehead lift; raises sagging eyebrows and tightens the forehead area
- Endoscopic Forehead Procedures - "Scarless" removal of forehead masses including lipomas and osteomas.
- Facial Contouring - Facial bone contouring to reshape the face, including malar reduction, forehead reduction or augmentation, mandibular angle reduction and facial feminization.
- Mohs Reconstruction - Repair of the defects that result from skin cancer removed via Mohs surgery.
- Mole Removal - Removal of moles and other conspicuous benign skin lesions to restore natural contour, texture and coloration.
- Otoplasty - Ear reshaping; surgery to improve the shape, proportion and placement of the ear.
- Reconstructive Surgery - Surgery to restore natural function or to reconstruct key facial features following trauma or a disfiguring disease process.
- Scar Revision - Surgery to "hide" facial scars or make them less conspicuous.
- Botox & Fillers - smooth wrinkles, restore volume and provide a more youthful appearance
- Kybella - The first and only non-surgical solution to submental fullness ("double chin") that is FDA-approved.
- Laser Facelift - the next best thing to a facelift; tightens the neck and jawline without surgery
- IPL & Laser TreatmentsHelps remove sun damage, freckling, age spots, and redness, improving the tone and texture of your skin.
- Skin Care - the foundation to aging beautifully
Recent Blog Posts:
On Wednesday, August 7, SKY Facial Plastic Surgery hosted it's 5th annual community celebration and charity fundraiser. This year, the chosen charity is the FACE Foundation, a San Diego nonprofit that provides funding to families who cannot afford the life-saving treatment their pet needs. SKY gave away more than $8,000 in treatments, raising $1,644 in donations in just two hours.
On Thursday, December 13, 2018, the San Diego Business Journal (SDBJ) held the annual Business Women of the Year Awards, honoring San Diego's top 100 most impactful women leaders. Celebrating its 25th year, SDBJ’s women’s award program is the longest running in San Diego. At SKY, we are incredibly proud of our Vice President and co-founder, Amber N. Yoo, M.B.A. for being selected as a finalist for the FIFTH year in a row!
Congratulations to our Vice President Amber N. Yoo, M.B.A. for being selected as an Industry Leader finalist and Woman of the Year nominee for San Diego Magazine's Celebrating Women awards! Celebrating Women honors San Diego's most inspiring female leaders - "our city's dreamers, change makers and mavericks" - with the Industry Leader being a "dynamic and passionate leader who has a positive influence on others and works tirelessly for causes near and dear to her heart" all while leading a successful business.
On June 2, 2018, Helen Woodward Animal Center held it's biggest fundraiser of the year, the Spring Fling and SKY is proud to be a sponsor again - for the 5th year! Since 2014 SKY has been a proud sponsor of this important annual fundraiser that raises vital funding to rescue orphaned animals, provide them with life-saving medical care and give them as long as it takes to find them a home of their own. . We love HWAC and we love being involved every year with this amazing event that keeps the FUN in fundraising!
If you pick up the April issue of Ranch & Coast Magazine, check out the article on page 66 to learn about the latest advancements in the search for the fountain of youth and see quotes from our facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Sirius K. Yoo! Since Ranch & Coast readers have voted Dr. Yoo the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in San Diego for the past three years, the magazine asked Dr. Yoo to weigh in on the subject.
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017, the San Diego Business Journal held its 24th annual Business Women of the Year Awards at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront. Formerly known as the "Women Who Mean Business" awards, this ceremony honors the top 100 finalists, celebrating some of San Diego's best and brightest women leaders. At SKY, we are incredibly proud of our Vice President and co-founder, Amber N. Yoo, M.B.A. for being selected as a finalist for the FOURTH year in a row!