Day 45 - Walls are prepped for paint!
You are going to be shocked by the progress in today's post! (Well, I am at least.)
This week, the drywall is being prepped for paint. All of the seams where the drywall panels join together are covered with plaster in order to create a smooth, seamless wall to paint.
Here is a photo of the Utgard crew at work in the reception area:
And here is a view with the reception area behind me, looking through the assistant station to the breakroom and my office:
Here's one more facing the opposite direction, so I'm standing in the breakroom looking through the assistant station towards the reception area:
Look at how far we've come! Here is a time progression from Day 0 to Day 45 of the handwashing station in the hallway:
Day 0 was the line snaps, Day 1 was the framing and Day 45 is the plastered drywall!
I can't wait to see what's next! Until then...
You might also like to:
- Read the next post in this series - "Day 54 - Let there be light!"
- Start at the beginning - read the first post where we announced our move!
- Go back to Day 1 of construction.
- Get the details about our grand opening party on March 27!
- Get these updates in your inbox!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.