Top 5 Reasons Why Winter is the Best Time to Have Plastic Surgery
When you think of winter, what do you think of? The holidays? Cold nights spent snuggling next to a crackling fire? Plastic surgery? Wait, you don’t think of plastic surgery?
Fun little fact: Winter is the best time of the year to have plastic surgery.
Here are the top 5 reasons why:
1. Built-in recovery week. Since most people have time off from work for Christmas and New Years, it’s the perfect time to recover from plastic surgery without using up vacation days. Plus, your SO (significant other) has no excuse not to pamper you!
2. Embrace the latest fashion. There’s no need to miss out on the latest winter fashion while recovering. Winter brings turtlenecks and scarves (yes, even in San Diego!), making it easy to hide surgery bandages. Luckily in the cold winter months, layers are in!
3. The best gift of all. Sure, it’s the gift of beauty, but plastic surgery goes beyond beauty. Plastic surgery is the gift of self-confidence. Plastic surgery can go from fixing that one small thing that that bugs you to literally taking years off your face.
4. Avoiding the sun is a snap. Even in San Diego, winter is not a throw-on-your-bikini-and-head-to-the-beach season. There are so many fun activities going on indoors during winter that avoiding the sun (which is a must after plastic surgery) is super easy!
5. One New Year’s resolution already checked off. Make a New Year’s resolution you can actually keep. Have you ever heard the phrase, New Year, New You? What a perfect time to bring in the New Year with a refreshed look.
You’re only one step away from your New You. Come in and meet with Dr. Yoo. Why not take advantage of the winter season this year? We look forward to hearing from you. (858) 381-4801.
Next, you might like to:
- Learn more about scheduling a consultation
- See our on-site surgery suite
- "Meet" Dr. Yoo, our double board certified facial plastic surgeon